Regardless, a visit to this beautiful part of the British Isles including a little whiskey tasting along the way is a perfect short break for this time of year. I'm hoping for misty mornings, plenty of autumnal sunshine and refreshing showers so let's see what I get. Fingers crossed.
This week, I'd like you to be inspired by the Highlands.
|Unfortunately, this photo isn't labeled but I think it's Loch Ness - July 1996|
- A trip to Scotland would of course be the perfect capture this week
- But you could also think about your Scottish ancestry, perhaps
- Or a wished-for trip for sometime in the future
- The landscape is very distinctive but definitely has a lot in common with areas in other countries which could inspire you this week
- Scotland is famous for its lochs, its whiskey and its national dress which provides several directions to take
- Or how about Scottish dancing, a ceilidh or bagpipes?
- In fact the kilt tartan is folded many times to form the garment so why not fold a pattern on your page?
- And one last idea could be to use a tartan patterned paper on your layout.
As always, one prompt, many ideas!
I've included a few photos and you never know, they might feature in my own take on this prompt!
|Camping on the shore of a loch during a stormy night was quite the adventure! - July 1996|
|Beautiful landscape as far as you can see- July 1996|
Whichever way you decide to go, I really hope you'll share. It would be great to see what you make. You can connect with us in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXXX (with the number of the prompt instead of the XXX) so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken.
Have a great day everyone!