Monday 29 October 2018

Challenge #309 - week of 29th October 2018

It's Halloween week and I'm sure many of you have decorated and are getting ready for trick or treat'ers knocking on your door. Some of you might even be getting dressed up in your creepy costumes.

We used to do that too which was a lot of fun, but these days I tend to just note that the day is here and move on! Halloween was always a mini-celebration when I was a child which was fun even though we didn't go from door to door. But there would be party games at home usually involving apples or sweets which was good enough for me.

I don't think I've ever done a regular Halloween prompt here so I'm going to continue that by offering you an inspired colour scheme courtesy of Design Seeds{ candied hues } was posted on 31st October 2017 which is totally on cue. 

So, be inspired by a candy colour scheme!

{ candied hues } image via: @rotblaugelb
Design Seeds - original source here

I think this picture really has some of the main tones you might find at Halloween so if those are the photos you want to use, that should be a great combination. But the purple, pink, brown and orange would be perfect for autumn thoughts or nature walks. I really think this is a lovely range of colours that are ideal for a whole range of projects and memories - see where you go!


I hope you'll share and of course, here's a reminder that you can connect with us in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...