Last week I had just such a reminder - one of my favourite ever photos of my beautiful niece from 6 years ago popped up and I realised that I had a brand new one of her that I could match up with it for a "Then & Now" shot. Now that makes me happy
So this week, I'd like you to be inspired by then and now.
How you could take the prompt this week:
- a then and now composite photo such as the one I've posted above using an App or make your own collage to use on your layout.
- just take two photos and bring them together in a then and now concept on your page - like we did before reminder and photo collage apps ;-)
- take a now and then story and compete two times - technology or growth are typical topics for these types of pages.
- Compare your own story at a point in the past with that of a child of the same age today - it's the same principle but a different comparison point of view.
- make a photo or a story heavy page with your comparison.
- My Mind's Eye had a collection line called "Now & Then" which you might have in your stash - this could be the time to use it up (heading over to my own MME supplies to see!) and I noticed that there were several digital kits featured online when I entered the search criteria "then and now"
- how about combining old and new products to give the prompt a different twist.
I hope you'll give this prompt a try and find ways to look at "then and now". It would be great to see what you make. You can connect with us in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken.
Have a great day everyone!