Saturday 28 January 2012

:-( Sorry

Hi there everyone!

It's Lisa here with another terrible confession..... it's Saturday morning, I'm heading out the door to jump on a plane to the UK for 24 hours to celebrate my grandmother's 90th (!) birthday, and I haven't done challenge WM#23....

Guess my time management was off this week!

I'm so sorry but I will get it done and I actually get back tomorrow early evening so you never know... I might squeeze something out late on Sunday. But the colour scheme Pam gave us was so gorgeous that I want to do it credit so you may have to wait a few days. Sorry and hope you don't mind.

In the meantime, I scheduled our next challenge to go live Monday morning already and I think we are all quite psyched that LOAD starts on Wednesday, aren't we?

So with that, I bid you farewell for a few hours and leave you with something pretty to look at - you know that I feel that all blog posts need a photo ;-)


This is my photo of the day from Friday 13th. Cute, huh?!?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Great photo choice :~)

    My philosophy on deadlines like this? You've got to make memories before you can scrap them :~)

    Hope you had a wonderful time with your family.
    My Aunie that moved in with us last year will be 90 in June - woot!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...