Sunday 29 January 2012

# 23 - Inspired by Color

Well, to be honest, I expected to be super inspired by this color combination since it was based on the colors I had chosen to re-do my room. The truth? 

First, I couldn't find the exact shades I needed in my stash. Second, I didn't have a lot of time (or energy) to scrap. 

So I did what I could. 




My favorite element on here are the paint chips I picked up at a recent trip to Home Depot. They were the right shades of coral and pink and chartreuse. Oh yes, and I am also over the moon that I got to make a page just about Britany. She is the one person in my life that rarely get's scrapped outside of "events" and "places we go". There are 7 entire albums and 2 minis dedicated to my travels with this girl. All the pictures we take (or most of them) end up there. And so I never just talk about her and how awesome she is.

Here's to the beginning of a new collection of pages about my dearest friend.

Hope you all had a great week. I know Lisa didn't get to the challenge this week, but our Leslie did, so hop on over to the flick'r group and pay us a little visit. If you played along, I'd love to see your creation (with the tag WM#23). Also, take a cue from our Heidi and save some of these prompts to use later. There is no deadline. Just pure fun!

xo,
Pamage

2 comments:

  1. I think the paint chips were genius - I hadn't realized that's what they were.
    What I really love, though, is that you expected to be inspired by the colors, but instead you were inspired by your subject! I frequently set out in one direction only to find at the end that I'm on a whole different continent, lol!
    This is such a wonderful tribute to your bff (and thanks for the shout out :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special friend you are and what a gorgeous page you have made here to celebrate that. Gorgeous. I love all that pink in there and your handwritten list which is just so funky and cute. I love this idea of gathering a whole load of somewhat "random" photos together like this. Great - and I promise to get to this challenge - the colours have me really inspired so I hope to get to it while we are LOADing :-)

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...