Monday 5 November 2012

Challenge #64 week of 5th November 2012

Hopefully by the time you are reading this I'll be settled back into normal life in our new home and I will have managed to get back to the UK for a few days to see my baby sister and her new addition to our family.

I adore my baby sister and I'm writing this post way ahead but I know already that I am going to fall head over heels in love with her little baby girl who is due at the beginning of November.

So that is the prompt for this week. Be inspired by babies.

We were all babies ourselves a long time ago. Or many of you have little ones or grandbabies. Or like me, nieces and nephews. We all know or have known babies so dig into your past and come up with some baby stories. Or just be indulgent like I most certainly will be, and just create a pretty baby page!

Eta:

Yes, I was back in the UK, as you know. Yes, the little bundle of joy arrived, safe and healthy and the most beautiful baby in the world (Oh, be still my heart!) Yes, I fell more than head over heels. Yes, I'm glad/sad to be home and missing her so much.


We'd love to see your creations over in our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery {here} with the tag #WM64.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwww what a sweet photo. I have plenty of babies around so I can scrap this prompt for days. I just wish I could find the photo of my goddaughter when she was a baby. hmph. will have to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that cute baby feet pic! congrats to your sister on the safe arrival :), how cool!
    I have a ton of baby photos around, now which to choose! love this prompt xxxx

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...