Sunday 11 November 2012

#64 inspired by babies

Hi again.

I'm still playing catch up with scrapping stuff, moving in stuff and stuff in general! I know that you all know what I'm talking about :-)

So once again, I'm keeping this short and sweet today.

I asked you to be inspired by babies this week in honour of the new little bundle who arrived in our family recently. *sigh*!

I really wanted to be unpredictable and do a layout that would have surprised you but in the end, the predictability won out and I just went with the layout I've had in my head all week. Just an expression of feeling towards our new niece. I kept it light and pretty and feminine and everything you might have expected.

And I love it!




So, I'm sorry if you were hoping for something a bit more clever. Sometimes you just have to go with what's in your heart. :-)

I know that Pam has already shared her super clever layout full of little scrumptiousness so make sure you check hers out - I love that she's always giving these layouts such clever directions. When my head is a little clearer, I hope to be able to do a bit more of that too.

If you've been inspired by babies this week, please don't forget to share over at our Flickr gallery with the tag WM#64.

And the same applies if you go back to older prompts and get inspired - don't forget to share those either and use the tag for the week you've chosen. That way, not only can we find them more easily, we can also connect the layouts to the inspiration you've taken.

Thanks for playing along every week. We appreciate each one of you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that page is gorgeous. I've been inspired by this prompt too - but am still tweaking the details on my page. Hope to have it done this month still!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...