Monday 7 January 2019

Challenge #313 - week of 7th January 2019

It's been a while. I know. But are you still here?

The end of November and all of December was a crazy time round here which started with birthdays, parties, more birthdays, Christmas celebrations and ended up with a round trip to the UK, followed by New Year and back to work.

But here we are at the beginning of January and it's the first Monday of the new year which seems like a good time to hit the restart button.

So where does this leave us? Hopefully, a new year of prompts and as always, a desire and will to continue, and a goal to be more organised in getting prompts scheduled ahead of time so that I have a better chance of posting each week.

Sounds like a plan.

And therefore I'd like you to be inspired by plans.

I'm hoping that this has sent your brain off in a million directions as it has mine but let's think about what you could bring to your page this week.

  • new year plans - I have them and I'm sure you do too
  • resolutions, goals, objectives - I know that resolutions are not so "on trend" these days but sometimes we still make them and even sometimes, keep them 
  • plans in general - day, week, year or even life plans for yourself or any member of your family
  • holiday plans - are you planning on travelling this year? You could even think about a whole mini-book about the planning process for a big trip.
  • the planner trend - maybe you're new to this and would like to record your entry into the wonderful world of pretty planners. Mint green washi friend categorisation and all (in joke relating to an old Paperclipping April Fool's Joke here!
  • planning style stash - you might have patterned paper that looks like pages from a calendar, pocket page cards where you can list your goals or embellies from a planning style collection. 
I've treated myself to a Webster's Pages planner this year - not really for the scheduling side of the planner, more for the to lists, noting down ideas, capturing inspiration and general moving forward side of things. Let's see if it helps my organisation!


I think you'll agree that there are a few different ways to take this new year prompt and as always, however you interpret it, we'd love to see! You can connect with us in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken.

Now, let's get 2019 up and running!


6 comments:

  1. Nice post and you gave me a great idea how to use a planner I got for Christmas. Using it for ideas and lists is a good way to use it. I hope you stick around I love to use the prompts when I can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sweet Tina - thanks for your kind words! I'd love to see how you're using your planner. I'm still struggling a little getting mine up and running!

      Delete
  2. I am not a good planner, but I need to be better. Last year's planner fell by the wayside in February. So I have tried another type, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! I really need to get to grips with mine - let's be accountability partners?!?

      Delete
  3. So grateful to have you back 💕 Perfect restart prompt! Determined to work on my WM list. I’ve even started from Day One reading the prompt posts! Lovely to hear & see Pam’s voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are very kind Leslie! It's nice to be back so let's see if I can get ahead of the game which seems to be the only way I can keep it going!

      I miss Pam of course, but am grateful for the weeks we had her with us!

      Delete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...