Monday 14 May 2012

Challenge # 39 week of May 14, 2012

Hello friends,

If you are like me - you follow this blog as much for the free and fun inspiration as the chance to see what gorgeousness Lisa will come up with.

I have been smitten and in awe of Lisa's style since I first discovered it during Feb LOAD 2011 and have been a fan ever since.

If you follow her work, you know she is the queen of pink and the master of clusters. 

Do you recognize this?






They are just a few examples of Lisa doing what she does best. I challenge us all this week to create a cluster of some kind. I will define the rules as any collection of more than three embellishments on an area of the page. 

And watch this space, as I am sure Lisa will surely blow us away again this week with her creativity.

xo,
Pamage

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Now that is a real surprise! :-) I'm flattered and blushing at the sweet words you say about me and I know that many of us are in love with your pages too!! I totally adore this challenge because you know I love clusters and therefore, can't wait to see what everyone creates. :-) looks like a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you know it that Lisa is the master at the gorgeous clusters! I just may have to try this challenge! Even if it could be a tenth of how good her creations turn out, I'd be thrilled. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...