Wednesday 30 May 2012

#41 - inspired by Super Heroes

Pam was inspired by the Avengers film this week and challenged us to think about the heroes in our lives.

I knew instantly who I would be scrapping and sat down and wrote out the journaling right away.

And then today over at LOAD, the prompt was to use cardstock, one embellishment, letter stickers and photo. So I decided that this was the day to combine my hero and this simple recipe. I went for the smaller 6x12 size and just included the journalling and a few border punched pieces of cardstock scraps. I used pink and grey as this is what I remember him wearing for all those special occasions in the last few years of his life. My single embellishment is some mist splats. It's a simple page because it's all about the story.


I'm posting this way ahead of time because I'll be busy over the weekend, but I'll be lurking in the background when I can and hope to see some of you over in the Flickr gallery with the tag WM#41.

I have next week's prompt scheduled to post on Monday morning and Pam will be back with her gorgeous offering before we know it.

So have a wonderful rest of the week and see you all soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...