Sunday 2 October 2011

#7 Inspired by Stacy Julian

I just loved this challenge and was excited to play with this page. I stumbled upon this photo of my best friend and I ... so instead of making it about someone I love, I made it about the things I love about us.


I cheated a little and used more than 9 words, but I relied on that 9 item list to convey the story. Choosing the products was the most fun because I just picked up unrelated items that I loved and pieced them all together. And for the techniques, I kept it to ones I usually use. Didn't try anything new here. Didn't re-invent the wheel. What I did do was have a lot of fun making a page I feel expressed exactly who we are.

xo,
Pamage

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...