Monday 12 September 2011

Challenge #7 Week of 09/12/11

This week's challenge was inspired by the great Stacy Julian and her challenge during the creative crop for National Scrapbooking Day on BPC. Her challenge was to scrapbook someone you love using 10 words + 10 techniques + 10 products. 

Of course, since I have a thing for odd numbers, I have changed it up a tiny bit.

I suggest we use 9 products + 9 words + 9 techniques. 

Now of course, feel free to adapt this to fit your style. You can choose "buttons" as one of your products and use as many as you want or "1 button" and count each button as one product. I know you will probably fall for the former, but I think it'll be interesting to see where this challenge leads us. It will give us freedom to play. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

xo,
Pamage

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...