Monday 24 October 2011

#10 Inspiration from right outside your window

Challenge #10 was inspired by the fact that Autumn is here and I LOVE it. There's so much there to be seen, felt, smelt. There were so many ways to approach this prompt and I'm really excited to see what Pam has to share today ;-)


I left it really late to get to grips with my own prompt and also took my chances with the weather but luckily for me, it was as wonderful today as it was last Sunday. I went outside with my camera and just took it all in. All those colours, the blue skies, the sun shining through the trees. What a shame I couldn't capture the sound of the rustling leaves with my camera too.


I just brought some images together and made a collage of those superb colours. I decided to take the challenge one step further and make the surrounding layout with non-autumnal colours, using my Counterfeit Kit, Balmy August. I just layered it up and am quite happy with the result. No oranges or browns necessary. 




Thanks for looking!


Lisa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...