Monday 28 January 2013

Challenge #75 week of 28th January 2013

I'm slowly getting back to regular crafting and have cut up some pretty papers several times this week. Ah, now that makes me happy!

And LOAD213 starts next Friday so we will have to see where that takes me. I'm not sure if I will complete the whole month but once I start, you never know. I do know that I'll be missing my partner in crime (that's you, Pam!!) so it just won't be the same over there. :-(

But I know that several of you will be scrapping through February so no doubt we will still have a lot of fun together.

But on to this week's prompt. I've been spending WAY too much time over on Pinterest - it goes through phases with me and right now, it's just highly addictive! And yesterday, I spotted these beauties.

I'm a huge fan of Christine Middlecamp - I simply love every single thing she creates. She is certainly one of my Scrap Heroes! These little bags (that she designed for Valentine's Day but don't let that restrict you) caught my eye and I decided that this week, I'd like you to try and use bags on or for your project.

Brown paper, white paper, vellum, transparent, filled, decorated, on a page or to be given as gifts - there's SO many ways to take this idea.

As you can see from the gorgeous projects below, Christine has gone the small brown paper bag loaded up with cute cluster embellishments route and I think this would look totally adorable on a page, perhaps to house journalling. Don't you just love all the bits and pieces she has layered up here and those happy colours. Perfect for a grey dreary January day.

Found via Pinterest but originally by Christine Middlecamp - Retrospection (blog post here)

Found via Pinterest but originally by Christine Middlecamp - Retrospection (blog post here)

Found via Pinterest but originally by Christine Middlecamp - Retrospection (blog post here)

Found via Pinterest but originally by Christine Middlecamp - Retrospection (blog post here)

If you join in this week (or any other prompt - please feel free to go back over older prompts, there's no deadline round here), make sure you share your creation with us over at our Flickr group (here) with the tag WM#75! Each week we can't wait to see what you've all created :-)

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...