Monday 14 January 2013

Challenge #73 week of 14th January 2013

How's your January going?

Are you the type who makes resolutions? Or maybe you have a word á la Ali Edwards "One Little Word"? Or maybe you're like me and make a more general list of goals for the year for the direction you'd like the year to take?

I've also become a fan of the list that Pam does each year for her birthday, even though I was rubbish at it last year and hardly managed anything!

So, I am working on my word and my list, and still have to tweak my aims for the year but I am certain that at least one or two items will be around organisation. And I think that many of us have high hopes for organisation at the beginning of the year.

In fact, today we have National Organise Your Home Day and National Clean Off Your Desk Day which always inspires me to get moving on all those tidy up tasks. I have a long way to go before I reach the level of organisation I'd like to achieve, so I'm constantly on the lookout for ideas of what to do and how to do it.

Now I know this seems a bit of a random challenge, but this week I want you to be challenged by organisation!

There's different ways you could translate this onto your page.
  • You could use this prompt as a chance to reorganise a few of your stash items and then use them  to create a page. 
  • You could make a page about the organisation process itself. 
  • Maybe use the prompt to make a page about resolutions/goals that incorporate some element of organisation. 
  • What about a page about this aspect of your character? I could talk about how disorganised I am!
  • Or maybe you could make a page and pay attention to how you do it so that you can identify if your stash is organised in a way to support that process. (I'm constantly moving my stuff around as I realise that I reach for certain items in a certain way.)
I have my craft room right at the top of my list of things to organise within the next couple of weeks and there's a whole lot of inspiration out there for all aspects of organisation.

*sigh* love this look. Pinterest find.
Am really interested in this... 52 weeks to success? Pinterest find.
If only I could keep to this! Pinterest find.
And I recommend this book if you can get your hands on it - it really helped me identify how I scrap and therefore how I should organise my scrapbooking products though I need to go through the process again as I have changed a lot since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...