Monday 17 September 2012

Challenge # 57 - Week of September 17, 2012

You say Goodbye, and I say Hello.

Hello, Hello!

Well, I think you can probably guess what the prompt is for this week - Lyrics!

As a music lover, and more specifically a lover of Musicals, I often see my life in terms of words to a song. I find that these well written poems can better communicate what I am feeling but can't seem to put into words.

Take the examples below:

I know you have probably been challenged to use songs as a starting point before, but I want to challenge you to use the lyrics as your journaling. You can pick the entire song or a verse or just the chorus, but let those words speak your message. 


This challenge is meant to be about finding words in a song that convey our message, rather than making a page about a song. That song doesn't have to be tied to a person or even the photo. In my example "becuz U loved me", we never listened to that song together and it didn't have any significance between us. He probably didn't even like Celine Dion. But I found myself over and over thinking about these words in those weeks and so I put it down on a page. 

This challenge is all about borrowing someone else's words to tell our story. But let it take you wherever you want to go. 

I hope you have fun with this one and find songs that really add to the soundtrack of your life. If you make something, we would love to see it. Just remember to add the tag WM#57.

xo,
Pamage

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...