Sunday 3 March 2019

#320 - be inspired by butterflies

Oh my word! I've done a prompt layout!

A free weekend, plus Creative Team (Simple Scrapper) motivation and an additional layer of fun courtesy of Calvinball2019 (hosted by Scrap Happy and to be found on FB here). Add in a bunch of Counterfeit Kit Challenge kits that have been neglected as well as a desire to get some WM prompts completed and here you have a layout :-)

In fact, I finished two layouts this weekend but this one was specifically decorated with butterflies to match this week's WM prompt.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge November 2018 kit, Scorpio lo#4

This layout uses an upcoming sketch matched up with an older Story Starter™ from the Simple Scrapper premium membership where I am on the Creative Team. It tells the story of the silver lining to be found in a difficult situation.

I also used my beloved Counterfeit Kit Challenge November 2018 kit, "Scorpio".

With glorious photos such as these, it was an ideal chance to use a bunch of pretty papers. I love the result and how pretty it's turned out.


I punched a whole pile of butterflies and hearts and then came up with the idea of layering the butterflies up with stitching through the middle. I'm really pleased with how they look with that hint of dimension.


As always, I love it when you share too and if you've been inspired to create, don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here. Please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...