Monday 6 August 2018

Challenge #299 - week of 6th August 2018

We are still burning up here in Europe with a serious heatwave and it can be hard to sit here working while most of the people I know head off on their holidays. I know that I've had some trips already this year but there is really something special and exciting about packing your bags and heading off for faraway adventures for more than just a few days. Yes, I'm a "hint" envious!

But that got me thinking about this week's challenge and I'd like you to be inspired by passports.


I love my British passport and take great care of it - I don't want to find myself living in a foreign country with a missing passport, worrying about the wait for a new one to arrive! You might also have a strong connection to your own passport that you'd like to tell.

Think about telling a passport related story - the stamps we used to receive when we travelled, when you got your first one or even when you lost it, losing it just before you travelled or arriving at the airport to realise that you'd forgotten it. Perhaps you have a funny story about the awful photo that everyone seems to have these days in there. What about passport related stash - papers, washi, die cuts. Personally, I have a serious "thing" about travel themed collections. Or you might just want to make a more general travel related page - bucket list destinations, trips you've made, tours you're planning or maybe trips you won't be making!

Again, as always I think there are many ways to take the prompt so why not give this one a go?

I hope you can find somewhere to take this this week and that you'll share! You can do that in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...