Monday 13 August 2018

Challenge #300 - week of 13th August 2018

300! 

This is our 300th challenge - whoop whoop!

Who would have thought that we would still be going - 300 prompt down the line - when Pam and I set up this little corner of the web all those years ago. 1st August 2011 to be precise, so just over 7 years.

Just the two of us to begin with - challenging each other with little prompts which we decided to turn into a mini community. Over the years, I've become less than regular, although I do try my best! And I really need to get creating - all the prompts I come up with are ones that I have ideas for but somehow, my scrappy life is less than it used to be and I struggle to make the time to create all that often.

But here we are, 300 prompts on and hoping there is someone - anyone - out there reading and finding inspiration!

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by the power of three.

Three photos, visual triangles, groupings of three items, repetition of threes, stories featuring three in some way, three papers or even three pages! Let's make sure we embrace the wonderful world of three. I know that I use it in my clusters, and visual triangles are really something that I work with often so I'm sure you can also find a way to bring three into your life this week.

Here, I added two groups of three stars as well as a group of three circles. There's also a visual triangle.

Again, three stars and a visual triangle. I also used that paint chip die cut featuring shades of pink which is a strong use of "three".

Three photos here which feature on a Simple Scrapper Creative Team page - Story Starter and sketch are both part of the Simple Scrapper premium membership.

How long have you been playing along with Whimsical Musings? We'd love to hear from you and how we've inspired your creative memory keeping!

I hope you can find somewhere to take the prompt this week and that you'll share! You can do that in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

2 comments:

  1. How thrilling! “This little corner of the web” is my absolute favorite scrappy place. You have provided so many out-of-the-box inspirations! Since I first came here my WM prompt To-Do List has been a continual prod to keep at it. I have 133 projects done from WM prompts, which means I’m almost halfway through the list! Congratulations on the 300th prompt! 🌟 🎶 🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very impressed at 133! Fabulous! Thanks so much for your sweet words and your contributions make me happy. Thanks for coming back week after week and for being patient with me :-)

      Delete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...