Monday 30 July 2018

Challenge #298 - week of 30th July 2018

This week's prompt was brought to my attention by our Whimsical Musings friend, Leslie (find her blog here).

I have to admit that I often just skim through Instagram and probably wouldn't have noticed this photo and especially the text below it. I find the photo itself terribly inspirational but the quote is so perfect. Especially for us as memory keepers and tellers of our stories. I always find myself justifying why I scrap so many layouts about myself with: "If I don't, then who?" I am part of a bigger story. My current will be the history of the future. I am what my history has made me. I can see my own history in that of those around me. It's all so intertwined and I'm so grateful to Leslie for highlighting this so that I didn't miss it!

Source: screenshot of Crate Paper on Instagram

Therefore, I'd like you to be inspired by history.

I don't think I need to tell you that there are a million and one ways to take this prompt - one of your own stories, your direct family, your ancestors. Your love of history, learning, historical fiction. Be inspired by this beautiful photo, the colours, the layout or the tree die cut.

I hope you can find somewhere to take this this week and that you'll share! You can do that in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...