Tuesday 14 August 2018

#300 - be inspired by the power of three

Well, look at me! I made my layout as soon as I'd finished writing up the blog post which is definitely something that rarely happens. But it's a special prompt and that deserves some special treatment.

It helps that I'm also playing along for a few days in the LOAD mini: Out of this World challenge (the mini challenge is just a week) and so I was fired up and inspired to get going straight away.

The LOAD prompt was to include white space or use space as the theme of the page so of course, I managed to do both!


It seemed a perfect combination to make a page about our Whimsical Musings bestie Pam, my trip to New York to see her, a LOAD prompt and a WM prompt all on one page.

I used my New York kit of supplies which was inspired by Pam herself and which features some products bought there (the gold leaves and the gold and green paper that is matting the photos) and all in all, I think this ticks all the boxes I wanted it to.


Of course, those of you who've been around some time will remember that it was a little challenge that Pam and I gave ourselves that gave birth to Whimsical Musings and over the years, we attended many LOADs together. I feel like she really is my scrapbooking twin.


Even though I was unable to reduce the photos to three, there are plenty of other threes to discover.

Three journaling cards, three little paper heart embellies, three stars at the bottom, visual triangles, three gold leaves, three dots of gold elements and three stamped phrases. And even though you can't see the third person on the photo, I can just about spot a certain young man (on the bridge waving!) who I had the pleasure of getting to know while I was there, and the three of us had such a fun weekend together. So, threes all over the place!


I'd especially love it if you shared this week! 

Help us celebrate this major milestone with a layout of your own. 

Don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here

Please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...