Monday 9 July 2018

Challenge #295 - week of 9th July 2018

I've been on my travels. I love travelling and when I'm visiting somewhere I love and spending time with someone I love too, all the better, don't you think?

I had the luck and pleasure of getting to travel to New York to visit our beloved Whimsical Musings friend Pam and I enjoyed every single minute. Of course.

One of the things I love the most about New York is the fantastic skyline which I got to enjoy from the ground, from up high and from the water. All fantastic in their own way.

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by skyline beauty.


You could have your own big city photos that need scrapping or a story about visiting a city that you're itching to tell. How about contrasting big and small cities or a trip you took on the water where you had the chance to take a look at the city in a new way. You might have experiences high above the city or down on the ground. Maybe you even have some skyline paper that needs using - one of my favourites of all time is the Kelly Purkey for BasicGrey - love that! While this is a somewhat more limited prompt than some, I think there's room for interpretation here with travel season hitting a peak at this time of year!

I hope you can find somewhere to take this this week and that you'll share! You can do that in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...