Wednesday 18 July 2018

#292 - be inspired by ferris wheels

I made this layout a couple of weeks ago when I had the luck to spend time with my scrappy bestie and Whimsical Musings friend, Pam, on a visit to see her in NYC. It's such a thrill to actually sit at the same table and create alongside her. I'm always in awe of her process and how easy she makes it look! A really wonderful experience for me. I took a small set of supplies and picked up a few bits and pieces while I was there with her at Paper Source.

I have to say that I returned to a tried and trusted design that I think I use far too often - either a horizontal block or a vertical one, usually along one of the 1/3 lines - but with five photos that I wanted to use, it seemed the ideal choice!





It's rare that I don't use a kit these days but in effect, the fact that I had a small amount of limited supplies with me constituted a kit, didn't it! 

Anyway, another layout made and a prompt followed! I call that a result. I'm almost done with layouts from this super short trip to Vienna with my brother but there might be one or two more small stories to tell. Watch this space.

As always, I love it when you share too and if you're inspired to create this week, don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here. Please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)
SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Love the love on this page & post 💕 Makes me grin that a) you sat at the table with Pam to make this b) this trip was such a delight c) all the bright happy layers on the page d) you created! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! It really was such a joy to be there. Happy happy memories!

      Delete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...