Saturday 20 October 2018

#278 - be inspired by romance

This layout came together by rummaging through my Counterfeit Kit Challenge August kit, Heatwave (l/o #3) and using up everything that spoke to me and matched that gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio background paper.

I started off by identifying that I wanted to use the gorgeous 6x4 "choose joy" card, and then I just piled everything else up along that one third line.

I knew I wanted to make a page about romantic gestures but was not exactly sure of what that would look like until I had finished the base of the page. In the end, I had to tweak some of the items to make a suitable place for the photo and I made sure to leave a little space at the bottom for my words.

Then I went off to find a story and photo. Yes, that's how it works sometimes! Or rather, quite often. It might not work for most of you, but I scrap at a crop quite often and I'm not organised enough to get photos and stories ready before I go. So I just create with a rough idea of where I might want to take the story.

Anyway, this is a page about romance of course, and how it's sometimes not reflected in moonlight and roses but might be found in a message scrawled on the bathroom mirror. So, WM#278- be inspired by romance it turned out to be.






As always, I love it when you share too and if you've been inspired to create, don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here. Please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...