Monday 27 June 2016

Challenge #218 - week of 27th June 2016

Sorry that I missed a week and many thanks to Leslie for last week's prompt. Bit under the weather but nearly back to new now. And I need to get some scrapping done - I don't do enough just-for-me scrapping these days and I miss it. On my to do list.

I recently had the pleasure of working on my Scrapabilly July kit and one of the sheets of paper features such a pretty sunburst effect with subtle bokeh that I just had to use the whole sheet as it was and make sure I didn't cover too much of it up. I ended up buying another sheet to add to my ever-growing pile of "special" papers which now have the following categories: bokeh, foil, clouds, stars/constellations, vellum and maps.

I can't share the layout yet but I can give you a sneak...



This week, I'd like you to be inspired by bokeh.

Now it might be bokeh on the photo itself



This is an old layout - one I put together at the airport doing LOAD one year but I still love that I captured these two photos on one page together 

This was me trying out the shaped bokeh lens cover trick and I have to say that I love how it turned out!

Or maybe like my current addiction, bokeh paper 



It could even be a story about how you love taking photos and long to get that great bokeh shot. I'm sure you can come up with a long list of ideas!

We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#218 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#218 in the write up text so that we can find it.



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...