Monday 6 June 2016

Challenge #216 - week of 6th June 2016

This morning Timehop reminded me that this time last year, I had just come back from a weekend in Vienna, Austria visiting my brother who was studying there for a semester. It's a beautiful city, full of gorgeous, historical buildings and plenty of Viennese culture. He's heading back there in October for his PostGrad studies so you can bet I'll be going back for more as soon as I can.



But it got me thinking about the details we remember about these short trips away - so many prompts to come from this idea. And one of the over-riding memories of mine was one of cake! Yes, if you go to Vienna, it's a must to go to Hotel Sacher for a piece of Sacher-Torte.

I even made a layout about it.


Can you see where I'm heading? This week, I'd like you to be inspired by cake.

Be it an actual cake, a sweet culinary extravaganza, something that reminds you of cake, a treasured cake recipe, products featuring cake - it's all open for you this week!

I recently shared another cake layout over on my personal blog and I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I'd be sure to find others.


Our weekend in Vienna had plenty of the sweet stuff, so you never know, I might feature another. But seeing as though cake features large in my life, there's plenty of choice!


We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#216 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#216 in the write up text so that we can find it.
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. JUST left Panera, where G & I shared a piece of coffee CAKE!!! Alas - no photo... thinking...

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...