Monday 17 March 2014

Challenge #127 week of 17th March 2014

Back to earth with a bump after my whirlwind trip to the big city last week. I had an amazing time as I knew I would and meeting Pam was the highlight of course! She is one of the most adorable people I have ever met and am delighted that she is my friend! Love that girl.

I will be late creating both the last two prompts while I work through the 1,100 photos I've come home with but they will come, I promise you. :-)

However, today I'm here to wish you a *lucky* Monday with a suitable colour scheme to give your day a pretty shade of green. I don't celebrate St Patrick's Day, being English, but I know that lots of you do so I tried to find something that could work for us all. :-)

Design Seeds has been my go to colour inspiration since the first palette Pam offered Whimsical Musings back in prompt #1 and this one is no different.  I love the luscious green along with the softer neutral tones and the buttery yellow, which I'm thinking might go in a gold direction on my layouts. Mmmmm, green and gold - sounds good to me!


I'd love you to create a lucky layout using our colour inspiration and hope that you'll share at our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#127.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...