Monday 10 March 2014

Challenge #126 week of 10th March 2014

While I'm writing this, I'm full of anticipation of my upcoming trip across the pond. And while you are reading this, I'll be there - in the middle of it all, enjoying my last few hours. So I hope you will indulge me once again with this week's prompt!

What else could I ask you to be inspired by this week than New York?!?

Now, I know that we've had prompts for "Big Cities" (WM#83) and "Christmastime in the City" (WM#114) but this time, I want you to concentrate on just this one big city.

Pinterest find. Source here

I think there are many different ways to take the prompt, regardless of if you've been there or not. If you've never been here, then you could talk about how much you'd like to visit (or maybe how it's one of those places you don't want to visit!). You could talk about a time you were there or someone special to you. You could approach it through film and/or TV and be inspired by your faves which are set there. How about scrapping some of your favourite buildings, events or landmarks there? How the Times Square New Year's Eve on TV is always the backdrop to your own NYE events? Which Sex and The City girl you are in real life. 

Pinterest find but original Flickr source here 

I hope you can find a snippet of NYC in your own scrapbook story this week and that you'll share at our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#126.

And of course, watch this space for the creations that Pam and I will be busily whipping up after our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...