Monday 3 March 2014

Challenge #125 week of 3rd March 2014

Today is "I want you to be happy day" and this was going to be my prompt for you this week. But you'll have to wait for it now because I'm going to schedule it later on and you will just be surprised by it one week.

I made this change because I want to celebrate the fact that this is the week I am going to travel to NYC and while I'm there, I'll be hanging out with my bestie Pam!

This will be the first time we have ever met in real life even though we've known each other for nearly 4 years now. How exciting is that?

I made this layout (and shared it here on WM last week) about my fabulous Valentine present during LOAD (doesn't she look cute!)


and this one to put down some of my thoughts about the trip


Yes, you could say that's pretty much all I'm thinking about right now.

But at the bottom of all this excitement is the fact that we'll be face to face for the first time and that's what I'd like you to be inspired by this week.

Be inspired by meeting someone for the first time - whoever it was and in whatever circumstances, capture that very first get together on paper.

We hope that you'll share over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...