Friday 17 May 2013

#89 inspired by tone on tone

Ok, I'm going to 'fess up.

I spent a long time on my layout this week. In fact, I had a picture in my mind of exactly how this layout was going to turn out. I had picked out papers and product. I was excited to put it together. I even had it finished on Sunday right on time to post.

But then I lost interest in it :-( It didn't turn out how I'd pictured it. It didn't seem to work. I seem to have missed the tone on tone effect that I was trying for. I didn't even get a photo of it so I could post it. And now I'm 4 days late!

I still don't love it. I still think I didn't get the tone on tone right. It just didn't work for me.

But you know what? That's OK. Live and learn and move on!

I love the photo I used and will no doubt use it again sometime. But this is not a layout I'm taking apart. I am happy to have it ticked off as a learning experience.




I might try this one again sometime, I was disappointed not to give this prompt the effort it deserved.

Like to share those types of layouts that you've made? Don't forget our Flickr gallery (here) - there's so much to see over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...