Monday 19 November 2018

Challenge #312 - week of 19th November 2018

We were invited to friends for dinner at the weekend. What a great evening it was! I don't think I've laughed so much for a long time. Who said that we get more serious as we get older? Not round our way.

It's taken us a long time to develop a good circle of friends here and that's what I'd like to think about today.

This week I'd like you to be inspired by friends.

I know that we've been inspired by relationships and connections over the years but it surprised me that friends has never been explicitly selected.

Here are just a couple of pages I've made about friends recently...





This prompt is wide open for any interpretation you'd like to make. New friends, old friends, school friends, school friends, how easy it is for you to make friends, what type of friend you are, what type of friend you look for, different categories of friends, funny stories, sad stories and everything in between! Literally, a thousand ways to talk about friends this week. You might even have a scrapbook supply from a friendship line or a word element to use. Take this prompt and run with it! I'm sure you could come up with a list of a dozen pages or more to create with just the single word "friends" to inspire you.


If you're inspired then I really hope you'll share and of course, here's a reminder that you can connect with us in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...