Monday 5 November 2018

Challenge #310 - week of 5th November 2018

Welcome to November - my favourite month. 

There is so much to love about November and I'm determined to enjoy it all. So far, we've already had a birthday celebration, a city light festival and an amazing firework display - and it's only the 5th!

And, it's Bonfire Night in the UK today so having fireworks last night here in Germany was a fabulous substitute!

But we've been challenged by this British celebration before so I can't have that. But don't forget that if you haven't made a firework page, check out prompt WM#144 - be inspired by fireworks and maybe this is the week for that too.

However, recently I was walking through town and noticed some pretty gorgeous window decoration in a men's wear shop. As soon as I saw them, I knew I wanted to use them for a WM prompt at some point. As autumn has arrived at last, today is the day.

This week I'd like you to be inspired by geometric animals.

Aren't they gorgeous? I just couldn't resist. There's something about each of the faces that just has me melting - especially the wolf.




I think you could easily find a link between one of these and a story to tell. Take the animals as themselves - hiking, zoos, trekking, a trip through the wilderness, something on your wishlist to see or go. There are the colours in the designs - gorgeous combinations for this time of year. There are the geometric designs which have been so cleverly used to create these 3D faces staring out at us. Use one or all three to inspire your own page and/or story.


If you're inspired then I really hope you'll share and of course, here's a reminder that you can connect with us in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

1 comment:

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...