Monday 20 February 2017

Challenge #249 - week of 20th February 2017

I don't know about you but I find that February can be a hard month. It's still cold and dark and pretty uneventful - boring and dull. A sort of a nothing month with nothing exciting happening. It's the longest, shortest month I can imagine and it does nothing to lift my spirits. (I exaggerate of course but you know what I mean!)

So I often look for ways of brightening up my day and mood, which is where I'd like to take the WM prompt this week.

My go to inspiration for colour is Design Seeds® and this image caught my eye. It's got a bit of everything... Pretty colours, flamingos, pom poms, party, pink!

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by this colour scheme of pinks, blush, fuscia, mustard and soft blue.

Photo credit: Design Seeds® { color party } image via: @hellopartyinsta
We'd love you to use this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#249 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#249 in the write up text so that we can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...