Tuesday 15 September 2015

Challenge #184 week of 14th September 2015

I thought it was time to give us a sketch to use as it's been quite some months since we did that.

However, I was really disappointed to see that Creative Scrappers has closed their sketch doors. This was definitely one of my favourite places to go for sketch ideas - as well as Citrus Twist - as I think the designs that Kristine came up with were often very original and the DT was awesome.

So, I've decided to link up their last sketch #286 for us to be inspired by today.


I particularly love the strips of paper and how this can be interpreted in many ways - pp, journalling strips, layers, washi, banners, rows of die cuts etc. The blog post for this reveal has many different takes as well in case you'd like to take a peek at how others have used this design in so many creative ways.

Adding this to my must do list this week.

As always, we love it when you link up your creations over at our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery and don't forget to tag your upload with WM#184. See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Timely challenge as this corresponds with a project I needed inspiration for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a card https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/127522347@N06/21456337855/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun sketch that I used it twice!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...