Tuesday 27 January 2015

Challenge #155 week of 26th January 2015

Still fighting with the scheduling aspect. And I know that this is affecting how interactive our little community is, so I need to work on that.

I recently set up my countdown for my next big adventure and ended up posting this photo to Instagram and my {15 loves} post over on my own blog in January...


And in response to that, Lynette commented that this was the second time she'd seen her lucky/significant number - 329 - within a few days.

I call that a nice little touch of destiny!

But it got me thinking about her lucky number of 329 - and it made me want to know WHY! It's not a number that comes up all that often I would imagine. I've been thinking about if I have my own lucky number and several come to mind but it's not really something I've ever thought about to any great degree for myself. I think I've settled on 27 for reasons which might become clear later.... more thought needed....

So this week, I'd like you to be inspired by lucky numbers.

Be it your own, or someone else's, there's bound to be a story behind those digits so let's work on capturing them!

It would be lovely to see your creations over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery here with the tag WM#155!

And LOAD215 is coming which means I might get to make some of the WM challenges myself. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...