Monday 5 January 2015

Challenge #152 week of 5th January 2015

And so a new year begins.

Happy 2015 everyone!

Welcome back for another week of inspiration and I hope I've got something here to get your fingers itching to reach for a pen, some pretty paper and the paper trimmer.

I've been pinning a lot recently. A lot. Lots of scrap inspiration out there for example. But I have one board that melts my heart each time I open it up (see here) so let's see how it gets you.

For example, this photo makes me long for such a face in my life...

Pinterest pin here but original source unknown 

Or how about this box of delight?

Original pin found here

And in case you are wondering if you should be inspired by adorable (for me!) boxers, let me offer you this as a hint...


Yes! This week, let's be inspired by puppy love.

Take it as real puppies your family had when you were a child, your childhood canine partner in crime, your first "Puppy Love" or even your relationship with the Osmonds! Yes, I was in love with Donny way back when and this song used to turn my childhood legs to jelly :-)

We'd love you to share your creations with us over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery here with the tag WM#152.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...