Thursday 22 January 2015

Challenge #154 week of 19th January 2015


Last week my family was anticipating a very special movie - The Paddington Movie.  You see, my son is 13 and my daughter is 8.  I'm not much of a movie goer and my husband will watch anything.  With varying ages, different interests, boy vs. girl, movie goers vs. non-movie goers, it is often difficult to find a film that suits everyone.  When we saw the previews over the summer, it prompted me to dig up my Paddington books that had been given to me as a child from my older sister.  My husband started reading them to my daughter and they quickly fell in love with the bear from darkest Peru.



We saw the movie together as a family and it was a delight for all.  It was an enchanted story filled with gorgeous scenes of London, beautiful creative effects, fun music and witty humor.    I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say that poor Paddington loses his uncle in an earthquake and only his special hat remains. The marmalade loving bear treasures this hat and puts it atop his head on his journey to London determined to find its original owner.   The hat then becomes an important element in the movie.  Ahhhh....it is such a sweet movie.  


So, for this week's prompt I'd like for you to be inspired by hats.

Be sure to tag your layout WM#154 and show us what you create.


Cheers!

Lynnette






No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...