Monday 7 October 2013

Challenge #105 week of 47th October 2013

Ok, so we missed a week there somewhere along the way. Whoops! But, I hope you will forgive me :-) I warned you that this might happen from time to time. And that was this time.

But I'm back to entice you with a new (or not so new really) trend that has me in its grips right now.

I want you to be inspired by the Midas Touch.

Yes, go for gold in your creative endeavours this week. There is plenty of inspiration out there for gold right now as well as lots of products featuring the colour and I am struck with it.

Just in the last couple of days, I made a layout for LOAD featuring my counterfeited gold polka-dot vellum and a layout just for me highlighting a flurry of gold, gitter die-cut stars. And the gold Mr Huey I got recently has been making an appearance on a regular basis since I got it as spray, splats or as a background wash. Then there's the three different sizes of gold sequins which have found their way into my stash and onto my pages. And don't even talk to me about the über-cute gold doilies I picked up that have been sneaking in more and more!








Need more inspiration - check out our Pinterest board (here). I'd love to have that cute widget in our side bar and here but for the life of me I can't get it to work! But we'd love you to drop by our board to see what's inspiring us - why not follow us too? And if anyone can help me with my widget problem, I'm all ears!)

Don't forget to link up in the Flickr Gallery (here) with the tag WM#105. Go for gold today and shine!

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed all the gold popping up here and there and on your layouts. I recently picked up some gold star and chevron washi. I may even have some of those gold doilies around in my stash. This will be a great one to double up with a LOAD prompt :)

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...