Sunday 17 June 2018

#291 - be inspired by Sketch Savvy #179

Hey, I made a layout to a current prompt! Go me! I'm feeling a bit inspired right now and decided to take the chance to make a layout using really new photos, my most recent Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit, Sunkissed and the lovely Sketch Savvy sketch #179 from WM#291. A great combination.

Here's the sketch as a reminder.


And this is what I did with it. It's quite true to the original design although totally different at the same time. I wasn't really sure where to put the journalling as the sketch didn't have a specific place so just tucking it into the top of the middle section seemed the sensible place. However I have to say that it made my layout look far more blocked than the original. Anyway, no Disney ears for my layout so I just layered up my papers and embellies in those corners. Same, but different!

Counterfeit Kit Challenge June kit, Sunkissed lo #3




As always, I love it when you share too and if you're inspired to create this week, don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here. Please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...