Tuesday 29 May 2018

Challenge #289 - week of 28th May 2018

Ha ha! The reason I missed putting up yesterday's prompt is my inspiration for you this week.

I'd like you to be inspired by sleep.

I came home from work yesterday and sat down for a moment with a cold drink to just rest before getting going with the rest of my evening. The next thing I knew, it was 7.30pm and I could not get my eyes open. I dragged myself to bed and woke up again this morning! I guess I needed it.

But therefore, no prompt!

Do you have your own sleep filled story to capture on a page. Or that of someone you know? Perhaps you creep in to peek at your child while they are asleep or like me, need a whole lot of the stuff! Places you sleep, what your bedtime routines are, how the moon affects your sleep, a time you were caught walking in your sleep? You might have night themed products you'd like to use. Or maybe, like me, those moments when you lie down at night are the best of the day and need a layout to record your feelings.

I'm sure you can come up with something and you just know that I want to see it!

I made this layout using a sketch and Story Starter from Simple Scrapper noting down those wonderful seconds when my head hits the pillow.


And this one talks about just one of the nicknames I was given as a teenager but one that is still true today!


And I love that these layouts find a use for a couple of the most random photos that I take!

If you're inspired to create this week, don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here - we love it when you share so please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...