Thursday 31 May 2018

#287 - be inspired by awards

Of course I needed to scrap the award party I talked about in the original prompt post (WM287 - be inspired by awards here) and document my sweet sister's success. Even though she didn't win the award, she was (and is) a winner for us.

It was such a fun event and a great excuse for me to fly over to the UK for the shortest of visits as well as to get dressed up in my party gear!


I again used my Counterfeit Kit Challenge May kit, Funky for this fun page and decided to fall back on my tried and tested grid design to get 6 photos on the page without covering up all of that gorgeous background paper. So pretty that I just couldn't bear to cut into it or to not see as much of it as possible.


I layered up each of the square photos with pretty papers and tissue paper to give the layout some depth and dimension. Then I raided my kit box for all the pretties that added to the celebratory feeling of the page.


These little gems have found their way onto so many pages from this kit and I love them! I wonder if I can track down some more! I'll have to ask Scrapabilly if she has some more for me!


As always, I love it when you share too and if you're inspired to create this week, don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here. Please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...