Wednesday 14 March 2018

Challenge #279 - week of 12th March 2018

Ok, so I had the flu! Is that a good enough excuse? Probably not ;-) but it's true and nearly two weeks down the line, I have to say that I feel a little more human today which is good even if it's been a long time coming.

So I thought I'd get inspired by the fact that I was ill.

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by catching something.

You might really want to record some illness in the family, something that hit your family like dominoes one after the other until you were all snuggled up on the sofa feeling sorry for yourself. I don't think you need to take this prompt in a negative direction if you don't want to. How about catching the fever for scrapbooking or any other activity? Playing catch as a child or catching an opportunity that whizzed past you? I can definitely see more than one direction to take this prompt - what do you think?

I'm not sure I've ever made a page that I can relate to this prompt - I'd have to have a think! So how about an image of some of my accoutrements of the last two weeks! You never know, this might be the photo for me to use on my own page. I'll have to see what comes to mind.


If you're inspired to create this week, don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here - we love it when you share so please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...