Monday 19 June 2017

Challenge #262 - week of 19th June 2017

Back from another short trip - this time to the wonderful North Sea coast in the Netherlands.


Fresh, salty air; soft sand between my toes; the sound of the waves lapping on the shore. It was perfect and reminded me of this.

Pinterest source here

And if that wasn't enough, I was there with two scrappy friends Sylvia and Silvia and so creativity was also very much on the cards. So much fun.

We went walking along the beach, splashing in the water and of course, collecting a few seaside treasures. And I did a lot of creating - all very good for the soul.


Anyway after all this seaside therapy, I'd like you to be inspired by seashells.

One of my favourite layouts of the last 12 months was actually about a single shell I collected when I was at the Dutch coast last February so you might decide to follow that lead.


Tell a story about collecting shells as a child. Talk about a favourite seaside holiday. Perhaps the most exotic shell you ever found. You love of the beach. Take it any way you like.

Whichever way you see the inspiration this week, I'd love you to tell us where it took you. If you'd like you can share your layout with us over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#262 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group again with the tag WM#262.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...