Friday 30 September 2016

WM#231 - inspired by flamingos

It may seem a little random but there are a lot of flamingos out there if you haven't already noticed. Scrapbooking products and for around the home - flamingos are on trend!

So when I challenged you to use flamingos on your layout, I was also challenging myself.

And I did it. 

The layout isn't a serious one - really just for fun - but I used several flamingo items on the page and recorded a little story about my love for flamingos and the fact that I have lots more product so I'm going to need to find more reasons to use it up!

Sorry the photos aren't stellar - just wanted to get a shot and upload it as soon as I got home!


I added my journalling to the back of this little journaling card.
It's not private but I liked the card and thought it was an ideal place to write a few words


Just a light-hearted page to show you that your page doesn't really need to be fixated on the flamingos themselves - just incorporate a few items, use flamingo pink or even just use a single element (such as the cute paperclip) I used all three of these ideas on one page and it was fun to just cut into those papers and get them onto a page.

Again, that's what it's all about, right?

I've got a photo and an idea for last week's prompt that I haven't yet managed to pull together. Hopefully in the next few days...

When's the last time you made a page - just because???

We love it when you share too and you can do that at either of our Whimsical Musings groups which can be found at Flickr (here) or over at Facebook (here). Whichever is better for you is great for us. We will find you! Tag your layouts with WM#XXX so that we know which prompt you followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...