Monday 18 July 2016

Challenge #221 - week of 18th July 2016

I love the Timehop app. It shows me which photos I took on this day 1, 2 or more years ago and shows me my Instagram feed too.

Now the story is way too long to explain but today's Timehop included this photo.


And it got me thinking that I'd like you to be inspired by water.

It's something that we take for granted but is such a valuable resource for the planet. It might represent summer swimming in the local pool, a lake or the ocean. It might talk to you about the ongoing work through the summer to keep your plants watered. It might remind you of wet days - whether that's rain, humidity or the sprinkler in the garden. You might take the photo I posted as direct inspiration and talk about your dream sink, your love of standing by the kitchen sink and looking out of the window or how you hate the washing up! I think water is a topic that you can take in any direction you'd like!

We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#221 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#221 in the write up text so that we can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...