Thursday 14 July 2016

Challenge #220 - week of 11th July 2016

Gosh, I'm late this week. But anyway, here I am!

Just a few days ago, Shimelle announced her new (rather fab) American Crafts collection, Go Now Go. And I did a lot of ooo'ing and ahh'ing, along with a lot of the scrapbooking world by the look of it.

But I realised that the item that most people seemed to be delighted about - me included - were the puffy heart stickers.


Fellow Master Forger, Susan, has a "thing" for them and has admitted to us over on our board that she just can't get enough of the puffy doodads.

And with all this buzz, I feel left out because I seem to have very few in my collection! Clearly, I need more...

Phew! Ok, so I found a couple of different types of puffy stickers in my stash by Pinkfresh, so now I feel a bit better.


But, there's obviously a trend there...

So, this week, I'd like you to be inspired by puffy stickers.

I recently shared this layout for WM#204 which features aforementioned puffy sequins.



We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#220 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#220 in the write up text so that we can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...