Tuesday 20 October 2015

Challenge #188 week of 19th October 2015

I just arrived back from a weekend away in Munich. More of that another time, but the timing was such that I arrived after the infamous Oktoberfest had finished.

But Oktoberfest is still on my list of things to do in Germany so I will get the timing right another time.

But it got me thinking that this renowned festival - the largest Volksfest (folk festival) in the world - is admired and copied around the globe and that could be a good source of inspiration.

Therefore, this week, I'd like you to be inspired by the Münchner Oktoberfest

Here are some Pinterest finds to start your brain working.

Pinterest link here

Pinterest link here

The most adorable cookies - Pinterest link here

The most beautiful Dirndl I think I've ever seen Pinterest link here

I know that you will come up with many ways to take this inspiration. So put on your Dirndl or your Lederhosen and get thinking about your very own Volksfest!

It would be lovely to see your creations over at our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery here with the tag WM#188 or even one of our older prompts - just check out our previous prompt page at the top of the blog. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...