Monday 13 April 2015

Challenge #166 week of Monday 13th April 2015

I'm excited. Someone I know is going to be heading over the ocean next month to come to Europe and have a look around. That in itself is a cool adventure. But on their itinerary is the incredible city of Paris!

You all know how much I love Paris. It's just so beautiful, so romantic, so French. I'm not saying that it's the most beautiful place I've ever visited (it's close) but to quote Audrey Hepburn, "Paris is always a good idea."

I'm excited for my friend and a little bit envious too. I would love to be going to Paris for the first time. To see all of that beauty and Parisian flair through new eyes. To see that the reality very much matches the imagination.

So today, I'd like you to be inspired by Paris. 







Is it on your list of dream locations? Maybe you'll be inspired by the architecture? Have you always wanted to learn French? What about a film set there that's in your top ten? This week might be the week to create a page about a trip you made there XXX years ago! Or is standing on the top of the Eiffel Tower looking out across the city on your bucket list? Show us how Paris is inspiring you this week.

I've made a lot of layouts about Paris over the years and it's interesting to see how my style has changed so much since most of them! But here are just a few of the different aspects of this incredible city I've captured.



In fact, I just recently made a layout about my last trip to Paris, back in November 2009 but unfortunately, i can't share that yet because it's for a magazine but maybe this is my time to get out all those other photos and get them into pocket pages for example. I will continue to ponder my own direction with this prompt. 

Be sure to share your creations with us over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#166.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...