Monday 23 March 2015

Challenge #163 week of 23rd March 2015

Happy Monday and welcome back to another challenge here at Whimsical Musings.

Trying to mix things up a little round here, I decided it was time for us to have a go at a sketch. It appears to be over a year since the last time we posted such a prompt so I went to my go to inspiration - my Pinterest sketch board - and picked out one of my favourites of recent months. I love Citrus Twist sketches so I hope you'll love this one as much as I do!

Citrus Twist Sunday Sketch here

I particularly love the row of three square photos and the super trendy circular element behind. I just need to decide which Instagram photos need that special treatment.

We really love it when you share and hope you will find time to give this sketch a go this week, and then post your creation to our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#163.

Have a wonderful week everyone and see you over at Flickr!

1 comment:

  1. Was just thinking how much I needed a good sketch! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...