Monday 15 September 2014

Challenge #137 week of 15th September 2014

I recently bought a pack of an old childhood favorite candy. 


So much fun to eat! Each color is a different flavor. They are a great little treat as you can savor each wafer as they come out of the pack, giving your mouth a change-up with every serving. I had a little giggle as I sorted them out, saving my favorite flavors for last. There was also a discard pile for my husband of my least favorite flavors (wink-wink.) Occasionally I can find a roll of only chocolate - swoon...



I was inspired to scrap this story about my strawberry apron which I recently passed on to my granddaughter Chloe. I haven't decided yet what I want to say about it.

How will starting with a favorite flavor help you create this week? Will the spicy heat of Thai food inspire you to scrap with a hot color scheme? Will the creamy coolness of your favorite flavor of ice cream make you reach for snow-covered photos to scrap? What memory is stirred up by the taste of your favorite beverage?

Also, don't forget that there's a giveaway running all September...! Any and all entries for any prompts during September will go into the pot for a little prize! We'd love to see your creations over in the Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#137.

LCSmithSAVED

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...